Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Christian's Vision...

In Proverbs 29:18 Solomon tells us, "Where there is no vision, the people perish"

Our pastor spoke on this topic this morning in church and it was a great wakeup call for me.

What is my vision? What do I want to see happen in my life? A better question, "What does God want to see happen with my life?"

I want to challenge you today to pray and ask God to give you a vision. Ask him to help show you the areas of your life that need his hand. Where can you serve today in the church? What are areas outside of the church you could get involved with to show the love of Christ to a lost and dying world?

Let's all pray together for God to show us a vision to make us all live a fulfilled life full of meaning and purpose.

God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment