Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Family...

These people are the greatest influences in my life. Through thick and thin these are the folks who are always there. There's nothing like close family. My parents (Ken & Peggy) have taught me to praise the Lord from a young age. My father is a great Bible scholar and role model to me as a man and my mother is the singer in the family who has the best outlook on life with her attitude. Cap that off with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew who are top notch. (Jason, Jennifer, and Davin) Of course no list would be complete without my wife, Taryn. We got married on July 8, 2006 and my life has never been better. She has a way of making me feel special like no one else can. Words could never describe what she means to me.


**of course I had to mention my best friend, the one and only shih tzu Furgie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment