Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How to Grow Spiritually...

People often ask me how I am always in such a good mood and have such a positive outlook on life. First and foremost, I gave my life to Christ as a young boy and have never looked back. He has blessed me with more than I could ever have imagined. Along with a great church and a great family to support me, I'm a firm believer in spiritual nourishment. We need to constantly "Renew our Minds" as Paul teaches in Romans. We must daily make it a practice to fill ourselves with things of the Lord. It's so easy to get distracted these days. Another great habit I have gotten into is listening to online messages. I can't tell you how much I look forward to Andy Stanley's latest message being uploaded each Tuesday. He is the best speaker I"m ever heard and is so much fun to listen to. You can find his messages at northpoint.org/messages

0 comments:

Post a Comment